Christmas is just under 3 weeks away and for those of you who are last minute shoppers just like me, it can be a stressful time trying to find the right gift for one of your loved ones. So, to help you out, I’ve compiled a list of things that I think any girl would love to receive! This is a bit of a luxury gift guide for those of you who want to splash out but don’t worry if you’re on a budget as I’ll also be doing an affordable gift guide very soon! Hope this list inspires you to find something special for someone or at least gives you some ideas 🙂
Leave me a comment down below if you have any other cool ideas to add to the list! X
- Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Giftset, £165 – click here. This is an excellent selection of some of Charlotte Tilbury’s most popular products and the ultimate gift for a beauty lover. There are also other shades available – click here.
- Saint Laurent Cardholder, £150 – click here. I have this cardholder and it is honestly one of my favourites – so chic and elegant!
- Marks & Spencer silk pyjamas, £150 – click here. These blush pink pyjamas are so luxurious and the black piping detail adds something extra special. I also love this one from The White Company (£119) – click here.
- Liberty London Hera scarf, £195 – click here. Liberty is my favourite department store in London and I love the classic Liberty prints. There are so many to choose from but here is one of my favourites.
- Monica Vinader Riva Hoop cocktail ring, £160 – click here for gold and here for rose gold. A timeless classic!
- Larsson & Jennings Lugano watch, £230 – click here. This brand is all about quality and the watches are Swiss made so you know they will last.
- All Saints Balfern leather jacket, £222 (on sale!) – click here. I have the black one but this blush pink colour is just beautiful. The leather is so soft and it will go great with dresses and more feminine clothing, adding a bit more edge.
- Burberry Classic Check cashmere scarf, £350 – click here. This is another classic that you can be sure will be in her wardrobe for years to come.
- Charlotte Olympia Kitty Flats, £365 – click here. Very comfortable and will go with most things!
- Giuseppi Zanotti snake cuff bracelet, £275.
- Jigsaw Snow Pattern Cashmere jumper, £199.
- Chanel earrings, £295 – click here. Chanel is the ultimate luxury brand and their costume jewellery is always on point.
(Photos are not mine and are from the individual retailers – links provided above)
2 thoughts on “Christmas Luxury Gift Guide for Her”