Happy Friday everyone!
Hope you are all feeling festive and getting ready for a nice relaxing time with the family over the Christmas period.
You may have already seen my Luxury Gift Guide blog post (if not, head over there!) but I thought I’d also do a more affordable series of gift guide posts to cover all the bases. If you’re on a tight budget, be sure to check out my under £50 guide as well.
Let me know if you’ve got any of these or if you have any other good ideas! R x
- Charlotte Tilbury eyeshadow palette, £60. I love the shades in this palette, perfect for a smokey eye.
- Jo Malone Peony and Blush Suede Cologne, £90 (100ml). This is one of my all time favourite perfumes. Very floral but such a classic, feminine scent.
- Missoma Lucy Williams Gold Nugget bracelet, £95. Missoma has so many amazing pieces to choose from including the Lucy Williams shark tooth necklace (£89) and the Mini beaded coin necklace, (£79).
- Olivia Burton rose gold watch, £98. A simple yet classic and affordable watch.
- Marks & Spencer faux fur coat, £79.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit palette, £69 – a limited edition highlighter compact featuring three bestselling and three new shades, taking you from day to night. Also it is so pretty!
- Cowsheds spa treatments, facials from £48-£95, the ultimate pampering experience. If you don’t feel like gifting an ‘experience’, check out the Cowshed Beauty Sleep Box, £100, perfect for someone who could do with a good night’s sleep!
- Ugg Scuffette Slippers, £80 – so cosy and warm.
- Oliver Bonas agate stone book ends, £60. Oliver Bonas is doing so well with its homeware!
- Kate Spade winking beanie hat, £60.
- Aspinal signature shield silk scarf, £85 – a classic print that most will love.
- Ted Baker faux fur scarf, £89.