This is the last post from my series of Christmas gift guides (check out my luxury and medium range gift guides) and hopefully the most useful as everything is under £50! Whether it’s a present for a wife or girlfriend, sister or mother, there should be something here for everyone. Happy shopping!
Gifts under £50
- Liberty leather diary, £50 (more colours available).
- Barbour tartan trimmed leather gloves, £40.
- Hobbs cotton pyjamas, £49.
- Kiehl’s beauty gift set, £47
- Jo Malone English Pear & Freesia candle, £45
- Anthropologie slivered geode coasters, £14 each (£28 for two).
- Anthropologie duet tea for two set, £32.
- ‘Vogue: The Covers By Dodie Kazanjian’ book, £45
- Charlotte Tilbury 4 piece mini brush set, £45.
- Oliver Bonas large gold & glass mirrored jewellery box, £35.
- Chanel rouge cocoultra hydrating lipstick, £28.
- Figleaves cyberjammies robe, £42.50 or Marks & Spencer hooded robe, £28.
Gifts under £25
- Oliver Bonas hexagonal ring, £19.50 and/or gold discs ring £22.
- New York Times: 36 hours Europe travel book, £16.99.
- Anthropologie gilded shapes mug, £8.99.
- Anthropologie glimmer ring coasters, £6 each (£24 for a set of 4).
- Warehouse pebble drop earrings, £12
- Oliver Bonas velvet cosmetic bag, £15
- Urban Outfitters wool beret, £18.
- How to be a Parisian, fashion book, £11.89.
- Urban outfitters faux fur mule slides, £15.
- Topshop pearl clutch bag, £19.
- Kikki K mini cloche and candle set: Rituals, £18.
- Caroline Hirons double cleanse, £24.
- Topshop oversized pompom beanie hat, £14.
- Kikki k glass water bottle with cup, £18.
One thought on “The Affordable Christmas Gift Guide under £50”