“We are passionate about fashion and design for people who feel the same. We believe our customers have their own personal style and Find is about celebrating that.” Glen George, Director of Find.
Is there anything Amazon can’t do? The answer is probably no! You may have heard through the grapevine that Amazon is launching a new fashion brand, Find, as it looks to take on high street brands like NEXT and H&M.
Last week, I attended an exclusive showcase event co-hosted by Olivia Purvis from the blog ‘What Olivia Did‘ as she introduced Find and it’s never-seen-before A/W17 collection. The collection was surprisingly good (something my cynical mind didn’t expect!) and varied, including floaty dresses, slogan Ts, classic blazers and trench coats. With a mix of fabrics used including cotton, velvet and ones with satin finish, there’s something for everyone. As the brand is still so new, many of the items that I saw still haven’t dropped online but keep your eyes peeled.
Here are my top 10 favourite pieces – click the links to shop! You can also get 20% off when you spend over £40 – use the discount code FIND20!
- Heroiques logo t-shirt – £10
2. Black pu coated trousers – £26
3. Oversized belted trench coat – £60
4. Printed button front blouse – £30
5. Check double breasted blazer – £40
6. Off the shoulder button blouse – £35
7. Oversized check trench coat – £60
8. Relaxed fit double breasted blazer – £35
9. White wrap shirt blouse – £30
10. Women’s Sia Boots – £77
[NB: Outfit photos are not mine]