Hi guys, hope you’re all good and thanks for visiting my blog.
March has come and gone and so quickly! Time flies…this month’s favourites are a bit of a mix – some food, beauty products and a great TV show. So without further ado, let’s get started!
1. First on the list has to be these amazing looking rainbow bagels – truth be told, they don’t taste any different from normal bagels but they sure do look a lot prettier and make any breakfast or snack a fun event! You can get a pack of five from Selfridges for £4.99 but, if you want to try them out and about, why not pop in to the Beigel Shop on Brick Lane?
2. Second favourite of the month is home-made granola. I love having this for breakfast or for a quick snack. As a cereal with almond milk, it’s great – add some fresh fruit (bananas or berries) for a bit of sweetness. Keep an eye out for the recipe coming very soon on the blog.
3. Moving on to beauty products, I love Smashbox’s photo finish foundation primer. I’ve been on the lookout for a good primer for ages so am really pleased I’ve found this – it really helps your foundation glide on to the skin. Particularly good for thicker foundation like from Mac. This one is Smashbox’s most popular primer but they also have a number of other great options (e.g. pore or redness minimising primers). Definitely worth having a look!
4. I have always loved Lancome mascaras – they are usually amazing so I expected great things from their Hypnose Doll Eyes mascara. I was most certainly not disappointed! This mascara is great for making your lashes look a lot longer and darker. Great if you want a long, voluminous look without the clumps. Can’t recommend this enough to be honest!
5. I love these earrings from H&M – they are a bit flamboyant but considering I love my statement jewellery, I thought why not! Excited to wear these with light denim or white – perfect for the holidays and summer 😀
6. Last but not least, I have to mention the TV drama The Night Manager based on a John le Carré novel. It was one of the best shows I’ve seen in a while with Hugh Laurie and Tom Hiddleston giving brilliant performances – sad that it’s over! If you haven’t seen it, I would highly recommend it. Great thriller with lots of suspense!
That’s all for now – would love to hear what your favourites are this month 🙂
2 thoughts on “Can’t live withouts – March”